Join to view posts. Before you do, please read the following rules:
01. This community is for the sharing of rock music from 1960 to 1990. There are plenty of metal, goth, and shit music communities out there. I strongly encourage the posting of classic rock, acid/psychedelic, stoner, hippie, blues, and the like. Hair metal is also encouraged and accepted, but let's not let it rule the place.
02. Music must have been released between 1960 and 1990. There are a few exceptions - like the Rolling Stones are Aerosmith, who have existed through these decades are still making music.
03. Fuck requests! I'm sick and tired of my friends page being flooded by requests and no music. If you wish to make a request, you must share an upload per request. And don't hide your music behind a cut, either. The album you are posting is more important than your begging.
04. The more obscure - the better! If you are unsure of something, go ahead and post it - I sound like a bitch, but I'll allow for a "genre break" or two so long as it's not all over the internet.
05. Which brings me to a pretty fucking important one - check the tags before you post. If it's already been posted (and the link is still good), don't post it. No need for a bunch of the same stuff.
09. Post only albums - single songs are easy to locate. When posting an album, please include the artist name, album title, and year. Track listing is optional. As long as your tags are correct, it should be easy enough for the downloader to figure out. If not, they're stupid.
10. No YouSendIt or Sendspace. We want our links to last. I suggest using Mediafire, Megaupload, or Rapidshare.
11. The RIAA requires that you delete music downloads within 24 hours. Whatever you do with it after that is up to you.
You will only recieve one warning if you break the rules. After that, you're gone. Yes - I'm an OCD tyrant, but only if you test my patience. Follow the rules, and I'm very friendly.